Why should you visit us regularly?
Posted in: Uncategorized
It makes so much sense that routine checkups will help to avoid problems. Don't wait till the last minute when your tooth starts to hurt! You'll want to arrange checkups to
- Assess overall health of teeth, bone, gums
- Check for oral cancer
- Determine and confirm presence of decay (that may be confirmed with a radiograph)
- Routine professional cleaning is paramount to prevent any tooth or gum related disease
- Treat problems in the early stages to avoid costly, extensive, time-consuming and potentially unpredictable solutions. That would suck.
- If there are issues that need to be addressed, we're very transparent and we'll select a treatment plan that will work best for you