Why must I brush my teeth? And how do I do it properly?
Posted in: Uncategorized
Brushing your teeth seriously keeps your teeth healthy. And you need to keep your teeth healthy to avoid future problems! Cavities are the last thing you'd want, so here's what you should do:
- Brush at least twice a day - don't slack off!
- Use soft or extra soft bristles, and regularly replace them when they get worn down.
- Light gentle strokes, and not heavy handed!
- Either manual or electric, doesn't matter as long as you clean thoroughly.
- A minimum of two minutes and not in the same spot - duh!
- Parents should brush their children's teeth till the age of 6.